1. Why does my client sending me a PO from pandamerchant?
Congratulations! Your clients willing to step ahead in the supply chain game and hence order items from pandamerchant app! Please treat the PO as authentic, and process it as soon as possible.
2. I have received PO from email, can I just call my client for order confirmation?
We recommend you to reply using email. Your clients wanted to have black and white copies, and it is why they sent you a PO from email.
3. I have received PO from email, yet it does not show any price, why is that?
The reason you received the PO is due to one of your (potential) client place order using pandamerchant app. And we want to protect your price confidentiality unless you are open to let all vendors see! Please sign this from, and then one of our members will bring you onboard to have more control of your products and higher engagement to your clients!
4. If I receive a purchase order, yet the total price is not the same as the sum of the item ordered.
Your shopper might have ordered from one or more suppliers in this order. If it happens, please proceed with the order item if MOQ is reached or he/she is your existing supplier within two business days. And inform your account manager for assistance. If you do not have your dedicated account manager, please email to email@example.com.
5. If the unit price is not aligned with the price quoted in purchase order?
please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number. Our team will follow up with the supplier and get back as soon as possible.